You’ve got creative and innovative ideas? You feel concerned about Climate Change and would like to improve environmental and social standards? Thinking about turning your idea into a successful business? Then you are perfect to join ClimateLaunchpad 2019.
“Fixing climate change, one startup at a time.” ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest green business ideas competition. Its mission is to address the negative impacts of climate change by ways of innovation, invention and entrepreneurship. Green future demands thousands of innovations, challenging the current business models. ClimateLaunchpad was established in 2014 and is part of the entrepreneurship offerings of EIT Climate-KIC and operates on a global scale, currently in over 40 countries. This year’s ClimateLaunchpad is organised by [sic!] – students’ innovation centre in Austria for the fourth time. The competition supports aspiring and promising cleantech entrepreneurs with training, coaching and networking opportunities.
Train. Compete. Launch. ClimateLaunchpad welcomes innovations in renewable energy, energy efficiency, food and agriculture, water, transportation, industrial technology or any other way to tackle climate change. Anyone who wants to actively take part and be a changemaker is more than welcome.
The application is now open until Friday 12th of April.
What can you expect?
- Intensive training on business model, pitching, target group defining, impact measurement and much more
- Two days of bootcamp (4th and 5th of May)
- Two additional workshop days to improve your skills (25th of May and 8th of June)
- A chance to pitch your idea in front of renowned national and international judges
- You can win amazing prizes at the Austrian Final (20th of June)
- Get a chance to access the Regional Final in Baku, Azerbaijan (October/November)
- The winners go on to the Global Grand Final (the next day)
- An inspiring and international community and many important contacts
Kindly supported by:
ERGO Versicherungen, BOKU – Universität für Bodenkultur Wien, Wirtschaftsagentur Wien, OekoBusiness Wien, The Blue Minds Company, Impact Hub Vienna, TUtheTOP Alumni Club, ECNetwork, INiTS Gründerservice, OEAD – Wohnraumverwaltungs GmbH, RCE Vienna