Do you want to easily set up a building model and conveniently optimize it to improve the energy efficiency?
Then you should know about designPH, the SketchUp based plugin to model Passive House buildings in 3D!
Join us at the free designPH workshop directly before the start of the summer university Green.Building.Solutions. 2019!
– When: Friday, July 19th 2019, 9 am to 6 pm
– Where: lecture hall 7 at TU Vienna (main building Karlsplatz 13, 1040)
– Registration: via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The course is free of charge.
Here’s what this course will cover:
– How designPH works
– How to enter/analyse a building model
– Optimize relevant features
– Export a project to PHPP
The course will be held entirely in English.
It is necessary to bring and use your own laptop (with pre-installed Excel and SketchUp-desktop version 2017, 2018 or 2019)!
More information on designPH can be found here.